Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pop+Vintage= My Style


I love pop alone even more than I do vintage alone. Sometimes, I just like to wear a flashy, bright shirt with no vintage, but other times I like to add the vintage. I''ll show you what I mean.

riden' with style:
Brown leather jacket with polka dot American Eagle t-shirt
rockin' the red pop:
Bright red jacket, blue and white striped tank, sunglasses and denim jeans.
(oh and don't forget converse!)
 soft and sweet:
Polka dotted American Eagle tank, with Eddie Baur light wash jean jacket.

 laced flowers:
Pink floral t-shirt with lace the shoulders with light wash Eddie Baur jacket. 
a date with some strawberry sorbet:
Bright orange shirt, pink, orange, yellow and white striped scarf  and denim jean jacket.

Hope you all liked it! 

1 comment: